Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About the blog, and myself

The Truth About Malaysian Politics is merely a blogsite where i express my views in relation to the Malaysian political scene. Articles in this blog vary from personal opinions or experiences to extracts from official online web portals such as Malaysiakini, Malaysia Today, Malaysianmirror, Malaysiainsider, Malaysia Bar council, etc..

I am eighteen this year(2009). Born and raised in the Land Below the Wind. Currently pursuing my form six in a local high school. I hope to inspire people around me, particularly the younger generation(as we will be future leaders of the nation), with this blog.

As I have always believed in a government of the people, by the people, for the people(Abraham Lincoln). It is however a sad thing, when the people whom we voted into power, betray the mandate and trust we have given them.

Newspapers, televisions, and other means of mainstream media, are controlled by people in power. And that is why, people like me, chose to start blogging. I am not saying that articles in the nespapers are lies. What I mean is- they write things they want you to know; they do not write things they do not want you to know.

Local television stations, RTM1 and RTM2, are used to spread the "good news" of the present government. Newspapers like Utusan Malaysia, The Star, are merely the mouthpiece of the two largest political party in Malaysia- UMNO and MCA.

Keep reading on... cheers=)

1 comment: